We are delighted to be involved in ‘Law Week’ which runs from 6th March – 8th March. Organised by the Dundee & Angus Chamber of Commerce, ‘Law Week’ is a suite of topical, one-hour, legal briefings.
Dates: Tuesday 6th March to Thursday 8th March 2012
Format: A series of one-hour topical law seminars
Times: The first session each day will commence at 8.30am and the last session will conclude at 4.30pm (6pm on Thursday 8th March)
Venue: Dundee & Angus Chamber of Commerce, City Quay, Dundee
(*Any booking cancelled with less than three full working days’ notice will be subject to a cancellation fee of £10+ VAT)
- Absence Management: Curing your sickness headaches
- Capability: Default retirement age
- Fire Safety
- Health & Safety: How safe are your premises?
- Is there still no such thing as a free lunch?: The Bribery Act 2011
- Latest Developments in Discrimination Law: Key cases explained
- Successful Debt Recovery Strategies
- Survive & Thrive in 2012
- Twitter and Facebook: Threat or opportunity?
The format allows you to attend the sessions that are most important to you and because each seminar will run twice over the course of Law Week, you have double the chance to get to the seminars you want. Law Week will conclude with a Panel Session to give you the chance to ask questions on topics and issues not covered in the individual seminars.
Law Week is open to DACC members and non-members. Places will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis and if demand is high, may be limited to one person per organisation. So, don’t miss this unique opportunity to get all of your law questions answered in one place at one time.